[Ecls-list] Making ecl quieter

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Fri Jul 29 02:38:21 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 09:59 -0700, William Bland wrote:
> Thank you.  The following patch (to current cvs head) takes care of
> this.  I would be very grateful if someone could apply this:

I have modified your patch. The messages you see when a library is
unloaded are related to garbage collection (i.e. the FASL file is being
garbage collected because no symbol refers to the functions therein) and
hence it should be controlled by the variable SI:*GC-VERBOSE*, which
already exists in ECL.