[Ecls-list] Re: Does slime works with ECL?

Maciek Pasternacki maciekp at japhy.fnord.org
Wed Jul 20 00:57:02 UTC 2005

On Setting Orange, Confusion 54, 3171 YOLD, José María Ruiz Aguilera wrote:

> I've tried to use ECL in slime and it doesn't compile correctly. I
> suppose that this is a SLIME problem but, is there some patch?

There is a patch and additional file for SLIME to work with ECL; it
was posted here but I can't find original post.  Files are at
http://www.dd.chalmers.se/~bojohan/emacs/slime/ -- you need to apply
swank-loader.lisp.diff and put swank-ecl.lisp in the SLIME directory.

--
__    Maciek Pasternacki <maciekp at japhy.fnord.org> [ http://japhy.fnord.org/ ]
`| _   |_\  / { ...that's alright.  I was having a bad dream.