[Ecls-list] Re: Wish list

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Wed Jan 26 16:24:02 UTC 2005

"Paul F. Dietz" <dietz at dls.net> writes:

>>>This will largely be irrelevant to most people IMO if we have swank
>>>working on ECL. Slime has the additional advantage that you can
>>>connect to your deployed lisp application and check what's going on.
>> For me, a readline-line interface would be very appreciated. We use
>> ECL on command-line a lot while prototyping our framework. During
>> that phase, a readline interface would makes things easier.
>
> If ecl works with SLIME, try that.  If not, add that to the wish list.

It is a medium-term goal of mine to get swank working on ECL. I have
to complete the BSD-SOCKETs interface first (tcp working is almost
ready, perhaps I have some time to complete it at the weekend) and my
time is at the moment somewhat constrained.

Regards,
--
 Julian Stecklina  /  _________________________/