[Ecls-list] Re: RANDOM on a positive bignum always returns zero

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Fri Jan 14 05:52:09 UTC 2005

Paul F. Dietz wrote:

> This is different from what I'm seeing (ecl built from
> cvs head, with cmuformat).  However, I notice that this
> gives 0.9d, not e.
> What branch should I update to if cvs head is not the most
> current?

Sorry, it was not a problem of branches, but of ANNOUNCEMENT and
src/configure* not being committed into the SourceForge cvs tree. To
make sure things are all right, I did a fresh checkout of ecls (a "cvs
update -C -A -P" should equally work) and rebuilt it from scratch. The
random number generator still works with bignums as shown before.