[Ecls-list] Patch for BSD sockets [WIN32]

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Tue Feb 15 02:13:54 UTC 2005

The attached patch move the current pseudo-UNIX socket to a
separate named-pipe-socket class and re-implement local-socket
in the cygwin-way using a regular INET proxy socket. It's not
tested though.

BTW, I think there's a problem in shared-initialize function
for socket class as I get an error if I call
(make-instance 'inet-socket :protocol :tcp) without specifying
the socket type. From the class definition, it should be :stream
but I guess it's not handled properly in shared-initialize.

Michael.