[Ecls-list] Latest fixes
Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll
lisp at arrakis.es
Mon Feb 14 04:36:26 UTC 2005
* Preliminary changes towards implementing backquote, ",@" and "," as
* Fixes in the compiler routines for CATCH to produce slimmer code.
* Fixes in the compiler for VALUES that solves some problems which arose
when the output value is discarded.
* Fixes in the compiler for &optional and &key values. The
initialization form of one of these variables can only reference the
preceding variables, and not the variable it is going to initialize.
* The help from the configuration program has been rewritten using GNU
styles and pretty printing routines.
* sockets.lisp has been rewritten to accomodate the differences between
BSD and Linux systems.
* Vectors and arrays now share the same routine for printing. When
*print-readably* is true, multidimensional arrays and vectors print the
same, specifying the element type.
More information about the ecl-devel