[Ecls-list] sockets interface

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Tue Feb 8 12:13:41 UTC 2005

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:06:43 +0100
"Goffioul Michael" <goffioul at imec.be> wrote:

> It'd be nice to port this to MSVC as well (although I'm not sure MSVC
> provides always equivalent features), however could you provide a
> simple test case/file that checks basic functionalities?

It's not ready to be ported yet in my opinion, at least if we want to
keep a single source file for both Unix and Windoze. But here you go.
rt.lisp is unchanged from SBCLs CVS head. test.lisp contains the test
cases adapted from SBCL. do-tests runs all tests. You need an echo
server on port 7 for some tests.

SIMPLE-LOCAL-CLIENT will fail.

Have fun. ;)

Regards,