[Ecls-list] Hosting a wiki

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Tue Feb 1 11:09:02 UTC 2005

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll <lisp at arrakis.es> writes:

> Hi,
>
> reading the documentation it seems that one may set up a Wiki in the
> sourceforge webserver. The only constraint is that it should be either
> a cgi script or a php script.
>
> As somebody pointed out before, it would be useful to have a forum for
> posting small examples, writing a FAQ, etc, and I think a Wiki would
> be a nice example.
>
> Could somebody help me with setting this up? I do not have right now
> much free time for searching the web for the smallest and simplest
> solution...

http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/TWiki/TWikiInstallationGuide#TWiki_Installation_Guide

We use it at work and is quite painless to work with. The setup
procedure seems to be okay, too. I am preparing for several exams at
the moment, so my time is scarce (and I would like to finish the BSD
sockets interface I started), but I could put some of the "old"
documentation online, if the wiki is up and running.

Regards,
--
 Julian Stecklina  /  _________________________/