[Ecls-list] Threads under Windows

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Tue Feb 1 01:27:38 UTC 2005

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll wrote:

> Right now, with threads being created only by ECL, it is safe because
> there is a CL_CATCHALL_BEGIN statement enclosing the code that is
> being executed. The debugger will be invoked in the thread in which
> the error happened depending on whether you have set *break-enable* to
> true or not.

Now that I think about it twice, I am not sure what the behavior of the
Windows port will be if the error happens with a PROCESS-INTERRUPT. As
far as I can tell, ECL is now replacing the function associated to that
thread with the interrupt handler by means of SetThreadContext(). Are
the setjmp() which were stablished in the interrupted thread still valid?