[Ecls-list] ECL status for MSVC6

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Mon Aug 29 08:52:05 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 14:58 +0200, Goffioul Michael wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I remember in a previous mail about the status page that it's possible
> to provide status about current CVS (build + tests suite). I can do it for
> Windows/MSVC and provide files at some web address, but what format sould
> I use?

You only need to provide two log files, called
	msvc.bz2
	msvc.gcltest.bz2

While the first file is the log of the full build process, the second
one is the log created by Paul Dietz's test suite. The first of these
files can be empty.

These files should be uploaded to /home/groups/e/ec/ecls/htdocs/logs in
ecls.sourceforge.net You can use your sourceforge account name to ssh to
this machine, since you have developer privileges. It is very easy to
automate everything: just make a script that

	1) configures & builds ECL
	2) installs ECL
	3) makes a copy of the GCL directory and runs the suite
	4) uploads the logs using scp/rsync.

If other people which are not developers want to submit build status,
then step 4 should be changed by uploading the log files to some
http/ftp/scp address where I can automatically pick them up from.

TIA!