[Ecls-list] ecl on solaris 10

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Fri Aug 12 00:52:07 UTC 2005

This is a development list, please keep your flamewar off-list.
FYI, being a developer, I find your attitude unconstructive
and this gives me a lot of feeling, but surely not the willing
to help you.

Juanjo develops ECL on his free time, he's not paid for it and
give it for free for everybody. He doesn't owe you anything,
and surely not spending his holidays looking at your problem
(although he's always helping, if asked nicely). If you don't
agree with this development model, you're still free to switch
to a commercial LISP implementation where you can complain as
much as you want, because you paid for. Otherwise, you should
be a little bit more patient, realize it's summer time and that
people can have other activities.

Michael.