[Ecls-list] Using Femlisp with ECL / Bug reports

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Fri Aug 5 00:05:22 UTC 2005

>   <http://sit.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/~neuss/WWWPages/misc/mflop.lisp>
>
> with (load (compile-file "mflop.lisp")) yields
>
> DDOT-long: 158.84 MFLOPS
> DDOT-short: 466.84 MFLOPS
> DAXPY-long: 7.84 MFLOPS
> DAXPY-short: 7.63 MFLOPS
>
> The first two values are fine, but the other ones are much
> worse than GCL
> which gives:
>
> DDOT-long: 189.04 MFLOPS
> DDOT-short: 511.31 MFLOPS
> DAXPY-long: 99.42 MFLOPS
> DAXPY-short: 447.39 MFLOPS

Speaking of that, I did some port of MatLISP for ECL, if anyone is interested.
I sent it to MatLISP developer, but it hasn't been included into main tree.
I think it's due to various trick I'm using to make it work under Win32/MSVC
and compile into a single matlisp.fas (instead of the zillions .fas files),
but it works.

Bye.
Michael.