[Ecls-list] Startup time

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Tue Aug 2 04:56:20 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 20:49 +0200, Maciek Pasternacki wrote:
> By the way -- can you give me some guide to compiler code (the proper
> compiler, cmp package) -- what are the pieces, how do they fit
> together?

I did not have much time, but I managed to write down something about
the ideas behind the lisp-to-C translator:

http://ecls.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/view/Main/EclCompiler

The main problem on writing something about the compiler is that,
opposite to the rest of ECL, it has not yet been reorganized into a set
of orthogonal and clearly designed functions.

Regards