[Ecls-list] One more Makefile.in patch

John Connors johnc at yagc.ndo.co.uk
Sun Apr 24 07:52:32 UTC 2005

I got latest ECLS, and configured using mingw. To my surprise when I
typed make all after the configure, make complained that there was no
way to build ecls as there was no target matching it when it was invoked
by all. It seems the target is defined as ecls$(EXE) now, and the all:
line needs to be updated to reflect this fact. I'm not familiar enough
with autotools to know what to touch..

Cyborg Animation Programmer
http://yagc.blogspot.com
http://badbyteblues.blogspot.com