[Ecls-list] make uninstall partially broken

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll jlr at mpq.mpg.de
Tue Apr 19 09:29:19 UTC 2005

Adam Warner wrote:

>I'm not actually uninstalling ECL for good but removing it before
>rebuilding it for a second time from a more permanent subdirectory.
>I'm just reporting the result of running make uninstall:
>[...]
>install-info: unknown option `--delete'

Well, in my linux box the program "install-info" accepts the options
--delete and --remove for erasing an info file from the list of
documentation files available in the system. I will change --delete to
--remove and make this a non-failing statement in the Makefile, so that
when linux developers decide to break the command line arguments again
this does not break :-)

Thanks for pointing this out!