[Ecls-list] ECL debugger

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Tue May 18 16:52:01 UTC 2004

Hello,

I am trying to incorporate ECL into a C server in order to ease
configuration. One problem I do have:

jmmr# ./lanca-server -F -i fxp0
Started server
^CConsole interrupt.
Top level.

Any signal is catched by ECL and I get a REPL. This should never ever
happen. Is there a straight forward way to disable it?

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Signed and encrypted mail welcome.
Key-Server: pgp.mit.edu         Key-ID: 0xD65B2AB5
FA38 DCD3 00EC 97B8 6DD8  D7CC 35D8 8D0E D65B 2AB5

Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program
contains an ad hoc informally-specified bug-ridden
 - Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming