[Ecls-list] Pretty printer

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Fri May 14 16:59:04 UTC 2004

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll <jlr at mpq.mpg.de> writes:

> The changes have been comitted today to CVS. While I do some useful
> stuff, the Compiler Farm is building ECL, which seems to pass Paul
> Dietz's test suite with just as many errors as it used to.

I successfully compiled ECL and it really runs ASDF. :) I got half-way
through compiling the ZEBU Compiler (a parser generator). Is there
anything I can do to make compiling less verbose? Warnings and error
messages are a bit lost in them.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Signed and encrypted mail welcome.
Key-Server: pgp.mit.edu         Key-ID: 0xD65B2AB5
FA38 DCD3 00EC 97B8 6DD8  D7CC 35D8 8D0E D65B 2AB5

Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program
contains an ad hoc informally-specified bug-ridden
 - Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming