[Ecls-list] UFFI to come in CVS

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Mon Mar 29 08:28:32 UTC 2004

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll <jlr at mpq.mpg.de> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> I have just checked in some new files that implement the Unified Foreign
> Functions Interface (UFFI, http://www.cliki.net/uffi) for ECL. This is
> just the result of four hours of coding, after coming from a party with
> one litre of bavarian beer in the stomach, so there will be bugs, but
> since it is not used anywhere in ECL it should also not interfere with
> the build process (i.e. no need for branching).

Hefe-Weizen? Teufelszeug... ;)

But to come back to the point: Kudos! UFFI is a very nice thing to have.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Signed and encrypted mail welcome.
Key-Server: pgp.mit.edu         Key-ID: 0xD65B2AB5
FA38 DCD3 00EC 97B8 6DD8  D7CC 35D8 8D0E D65B 2AB5

Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program
contains an ad hoc informally-specified bug-ridden
 - Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming