[Ecls-list] cl_make_cclosure_va()

Michael O'Connor moconnor59 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 06:00:18 UTC 2004

Per an earlier suggestion from Juanjo, I'm trying to
use cl_make_cclosure_va() instead of
cl_def_c_function() to set up a callback function in
my C application (so that I can use the env argument
to pass a context pointer to the callback function).

However, unlike with cl_def_c_function(), the callback
function recieves no arguments from the Lisp
interpreter when it's called. Is there a way of
getting cl_make_cclosure_va() to include arguments in
the callback, or another way of getting the same
functionality?

Thanks,

Michael