[Ecls-list] Re: cl_def_c_function()

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Fri Mar 12 07:23:14 UTC 2004

Michael O'Connor <moconnor59 at yahoo.com> writes:

> However the callback funtion passed to
> cl_def_c_function() has to uniquely identify the C
> function that it's intending to call, and this is
> where the problem occurs. I'm trying to write a
> generic library routine that will behave as an
> intermediate callback function to do the translation
> etc., but this isn't possible without the library
> routine storing some state data to help indicate the
> actual callback function that needs to be called,
> hence my original question.

Ok, clearly I am lost here. :)

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina                Key-ID: 0xD65B2AB5
FA38 DCD3 00EC 97B8 6DD8  D7CC 35D8 8D0E D65B 2AB5

"I meant," said Iplsore bitterly, "what is there in
this world that makes living worthwhile?" Death
thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS
ARE NICE." - Terry Pratchett, Sourcery