[Ecls-list] cl_def_c_function()

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Wed Mar 10 17:04:30 UTC 2004

Michael O'Connor <moconnor59 at yahoo.com> writes:

> Quick question (I hope): does ECL support the idea of
> "client callback data"? By this I mean a C void
> pointer (void *) or similar that can be used to store
> / refer to context data in calls to the C/C++
> application.

I am interested what you need that for. Could you please elaborate?

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina                Key-ID: 0xD65B2AB5
FA38 DCD3 00EC 97B8 6DD8  D7CC 35D8 8D0E D65B 2AB5

"I meant," said Iplsore bitterly, "what is there in
this world that makes living worthwhile?" Death
thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS
ARE NICE." - Terry Pratchett, Sourcery