[Ecls-list] Embedding ECL interpreter in a C++ application

Michael O'Connor moconnor59 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 09:59:06 UTC 2004

Thanks for that - works nicely.

I have a follow-up question: is there a way of
determining if the parsing of the lisp code works ok?
Ideally I'd like to be able to call a function to tell
me if the interpreted lisp code contains errors and,
if so, what those errors are (but I'd like the
application to capture this information, without
requiring user interaction).

I was guessing cl_safe_eval() supports this, but I
couldn't figure out how to make it do so.

Thanks,

Michael