[Ecls-list] CVS version

Timothy M. Schaeffer tschaef at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 7 21:11:03 UTC 2004

Hello,

I just started using ecl, and it looks great.  I recently download the
CVS version and compiled it.  I was unable to compile c-inline forms.
 This is because :int is associated with the lisp type '(integer 0 -1),
from '(integer #.c-int-min #.c-int max).
c-int-(max|min) are created as MAKE_FIXNUM(INT_(MAX|MIN)) resp.   On my
system, these are :

INT_MAX=7fffffff
INT_MIN=80000000

which leaves c-int-(min|max) as above.

Perhaps it should use MOST_(POSI|NEGA)TIVE_FIXNUM ?

FYI:
1) on compiling, cl_quit was undefined; its one use in threads.d I
changed to @ext::quit(0), which worked (compiled, anyway)
2) A call to GC_push_conditional had too few arguments, in alloc_2.d.

Cheers,
Tim