[Ecls-list] ecldev.info hello.lsp example

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Fri Jul 30 09:49:01 UTC 2004

"T. Kurt Bond" <tkb at tkb.mpl.com> writes:

> First, I've got the boehm gc port installed, but the ecls configure
> went ahead and built it's local copy.  I had specified

You have to explicitly say that you want to use your locally installed
boehm gc using --enable-local-boehm with configure. This will very
likely *not* work with boehm-gc from ports, because of a header file
that does not get installed by the port.

I cannot help you with your problem, but I would like you to try the
lang/ecl port (it is a CVS snapshot from monday). You would do me a
great favour, because there are some issues with the different
threading libraries FreeBSD uses that I would like to resolve.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Signed/encrypted mail welcome.  Key-ID: 0xD65B2AB5

-> GIVE stylish confetti to HEAVILY ARMED CLOWN <-
-> Heavily Armed Clown: Wheeee!!                <-