[Ecls-list] Re: Build on MacOSX broken

Paul Meurer paul.meurer at uib.no
Tue Aug 31 12:29:23 UTC 2004

Brian,

thank you for the patches.
I applied them to the latest CVS, but when compiling (./configure,
make) I still get an error. My OS config is: Mac OS X 10.3.5 (7M34),
Darwin 7.5.0.

Here is the relevant make output:

----
In file included from /Users/paul/src/ecls/src/c/alloc_2.d:20:
/Users/paul/src/ecls/src/h/page.h:24:16: gc.h: No such file or directory
/Users/paul/src/ecls/src/c/alloc_2.d: In function `cl_alloc_object':
/Users/paul/src/ecls/src/c/alloc_2.d:97: warning: passing arg 2 of
`GC_register_finalizer_no_order' from incompatible pointer type
make[2]: *** [alloc_2.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [libeclmin.a] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
leledoo:~/src/ecls paul$