[Ecls-list] ECL and shared libraries

Paul Meurer paul.meurer at uib.no
Fri Aug 27 05:43:56 UTC 2004

Erik,

thanks for your immediate response.

>The Quake plugin was done more than a year ago as a proof of concept
>by someone (me :-) inexperienced in both ECL and Common Lisp.

I do not need more than a proof of concept for the time being. I have
a morphological analyser for Norwegian written in CL which I need to
get interfaced into a parser written in C (not by me, it is XLE). The
interfacing can only be done via a shared library. Only one of my
lisp functions needs to be accessible from XLE, so loss of dynamism
is no problem for me.

>I can send you the current source if you want to  but you're better
>off checking some more recent projects or the X-Chat plugin.

Nice if you could send me the source! In addition, I'll have a look
at X-Chat (if I am able to find it).

Thanks,
Paul

Paul Meurer                             telefon:  +47 55 58 97 94
Aksis, Universitetet i Bergen   telefaks: +47 55 58 97 85
Allégaten 27                            web: http://www.aksis.uib.no/
5007 Bergen