[Ecls-list] merge with gcl

Julian St. der_julian at web.de
Sat Nov 29 07:30:09 UTC 2003

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 23:50:33 +0100
"malwin pilak" <kamilmikazal at wp.pl> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I know that ECL(S) and GCL are part of KCL family. I was
> wondering : is it possible to merge GCL and ECLS?. This could
> improve development of both (?) GCL and ECLS - there would be
> only one code to look at, but more developers to improve it. Is
> it possible to happen?

I think Juan would not refuse any help. ;) But in my opinion ECL aims to
be truly embeddable, I do not know if that conflicts with GCL aims,
besides that the code bases were separated about 10 years ago
(correct me!).

Regards,
Julian
--
When things look dark, hold your head high so it can rain up your nose.