[Ecls-list] Please do not use CVS

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll juan.ripoll at mpq.mpg.de
Sat Nov 8 07:39:24 UTC 2003

[In short: please do not retrieve new sources from CVS until further notice]

Dear all,

after a sudden inspiration, support for dynamically loading compiled files
will arrive to ECL/OSX.

I still must test the new configuration process, as well as the new
compilation routines. This means I will have to upload unstable code to CVS
to check it in other architectures, which might be "broken".

I will post another message when the testing is finished and CVS becomes
usable again.

Max-Planck-Institut fuer Quantenoptik	+49/(0)89/32905-345
Hans-Kopfermann-Str. 1, D-85748		www.mpq.mpg.de/Theorygroup/CIRAC/
Garching b. Muenchen, Germany		Juan.Ripoll at mpq.mpg.de