[Ecls-list] New manual page

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll worm at arrakis.es
Tue Nov 4 08:13:09 UTC 2003

On Monday 03 November 2003 17:05, Julian St. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> as you may have noticed, the man page supplied is slighty *cough*
> outdated. I tried my best to write a new one, with information available
> in the documentation, homepage, sourcecode.

The man page is very good: concise and full of information. I have only added
an undocumented option -shell, which is used for shell scripting, like in
	#!/home/juanjo/bin/ecl -shell
	(print "This is my first lisp script")
and the option -norc, which prevents loading ~/.ecl or ~/.eclrc at the
beginning (-shell automatically sets -norc). I hope that people will find
both of them useful.

Regards,