[Ecls-list] Fixes and updates to CVS HEAD

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll worm at arrakis.es
Mon May 26 02:58:03 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have committed a couple of fixes to CVS:
	- The error pointed out by Dave Pearson
	- The bug for CLEAR-INPUT
	- A bug that happens with calls to SLOT-VALUE

The amount of bugs fixed, and the fact that the compiler seems to perform well
with existing code, justifies merging the changes from the NEW_COMPILER
branch into the main CVS tree.

I will keep the NEW_COMPILER branch, though, and I will also try in the future
to commit important fixes to both NEW_COMPILER and HEAD.

Finally, I have prepared a patch file which updates your sources from ECL 0.9
to the current status of the CVS. You find it here
	http://ecls.sf.net/patch-0.9-current.gz

Best regards