[Ecls-list] Re: Bunch of fixes

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll worm at arrakis.es
Tue Mar 18 03:31:06 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 18 March 2003 12:23, Edi Weitz wrote:
> It now builds fine for me.
> However, the "leak" problem I reported last week is still there for
> me. Was it supposed to be fixed by your latest patches?

No. But it solves a leak problem which prevented building the old garbage
collector (--disable-boehm now should be usable under Linux-x86). This
garbage collector is a _precise_  one, except for data in the stack, and it
comes with a ROOM function. Both things should help me (or anyone) to solve
the problem you reported.

Best regards