[Ecls-list] Bunch of fixes

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Mar 18 00:53:23 UTC 2003

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll <worm at arrakis.es> writes:

> On Monday 17 March 2003 17:53, Edi Weitz wrote:
> > When trying to build from CVS from today I get this:
> >
> > [...]
> > gcc -c -I../h -I/tmp/ecls/src/c -I/tmp/ecls/src/h
> > -I/tmp/ecls/src/gc/include -g -O2 -fstrict-aliasing -Dlinux -o list.o
> > list.c /tmp/ecls/src/c/list.d: In function `cl_subst':
> > /tmp/ecls/src/c/list.d:556: parse error before `static'
> > /tmp/ecls/src/c/list.d:557: `ARGS' undeclared (first use in this function)
> > /tmp/ecls/src/c/list.d:557: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
> > once /tmp/ecls/src/c/list.d:557: for each function it appears in.)
>
> This is very strange. I have just checked out a fresh new copy from
> CVS and nothing bad happens :-/ How are you configuring ECL?

Nothing special, just ./configure

> What platform are you using?

Linux x86 (Gentoo 1.1a). (Note that I didn't have problems building
ecl before today.)

> If you check out a new copy and does not work, can you send me the
> file which produces the error (list.c in this case -- just do a
> "make list.c" from build/c/)? Also dpp.c and list.d would be nice,
> just to make sure everything is ok.

OK, I checked out a whole new copy (the last time I just did cvs
update and make realclean) and got the same error. The files you
requested are attached to this mail.

Thanks,
Edi.