[Ecls-list] Any support for a ~/.eclinit.lisp?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll worm at arrakis.es
Fri Jun 27 10:28:11 UTC 2003

On Friday 27 June 2003 19:11, Marco Antoniotti wrote:
> Anyway.  I think you are still missing the USER-HOMEDIR-PATHNAME bit.
> If you rely on a PARSE-NAMESTRING somewhere down the line, then you
> must take *DEFAULT-PATHNAME-DEFAULTS* into account.

The list of initialization files has the home directory in it, because
"~/.ecl" and "~/.eclrc" are parsed as
	(make-pathname :name "ecl" :type nil :version nil
	:directory (pathname-directory (user-homedir-pathname)))
and
	(make-pathname :name "eclrc" :type nil :version nil
	:defaults (pathname-directory (user-homedir-pathname)))
respectively. I think there is nothing left.

Regards,