[Ecls-list] Doing a :pop instead of an :exit when EOF given in "sub-prompts"

Dave Pearson davep at davep.org
Tue Jul 1 02:59:06 UTC 2003

Is it possible to configure ecl's repl so that, when you hit EOF, while
you're in a "sub-prompt" (sorry, I don't know the correct term, I'm talking
of the type of prompt you get when you've encountered an error), it does a
:pop instead of an :exit?

Talking of prompts, I also note from top.lsp that there doesn't seem to be
an easy method of providing your own prompt function. I note that there is a
si::*prompt-hook* but you still get the normal prompt output after that has
been called and, on top of this, I found that if I set si:*prompt-hook* from
within my ~/.eclrc the value seems to have disappeared once the top level
starts up.

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/lisp/