[Ecls-list] ffi docs

Robert Lehr bozzio at the-lehrs.com
Fri Dec 19 16:40:02 UTC 2003

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 03:35:53PM -0700, Dennis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> are there docs to the ecl ffi? I want to try interfacing with some
> external libraries but I do not know where to start.
>
> Dennis

I have relied on the 'ecldev' info pages.  The "The C language interface"
subsection (in the "The compiler" section) is directly relevant to your
question.  But you will need the information from the other sections, as well,
particularly the "Building programs" and "Lisp objects" sections.

They are precise and fairly thorough, although more examples would be useful.
These projects use ECL.

      http://xchatlisp.sf.net/
      http://unicorp.sf.net/

Also, I have a few examples that you could use.

--

Robert Lehr
bozzio the-lehrs com