[Ecls-list] Re: (random tester) Various test failures

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll worm at arrakis.es
Mon Dec 8 03:25:00 UTC 2003

On Saturday 06 December 2003 04:24, Paul F. Dietz wrote:
> I wrote:
> > Here are some bugs revealed by the tester.  MULTIPLE-VALUE-CALL appears
> > to be involved in two of the failures
> And here are some more failing test cases, in DEFTEST form: [...]

I believe I fixed all of them. They were related to only two bugs, which
affected compiled FLET/LABELS forms, and also interpreted RETURN/RETURN-FROM
statements.

Together with that I solved some problems regarding ROUND, FFLOOR, FROUND,
DISASSEMBLE, SLOT-EXISTS-P, (SETF FIND-CLASS) and MAKE-STRING. Since I could
not update my anonymous CVS copy of your test suite, my figures could not be
very reliable, but the failure rate seems to be 267 out of 13950.

For the randomly generated test the rate is about 1 every 600, but the errors
are only related to the bit-fiddling functions, which I had to revise anyway.

Regards