[Ecls-list] Patches for defsystem and fixes for ECL

Marco Antoniotti marcoxa at cs.nyu.edu
Mon Nov 18 07:11:02 UTC 2002

> Sender: edi at bird.agharta.de
> Cc: Marco Antoniotti <marcoxa at cs.nyu.edu>, ecls-list at lists.sourceforge.net
> From: Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de>
> Date: 18 Nov 2002 10:12:02 +0100

> Is defsystem supposed to work with ECL now? This morning I did 'cvs
> update' for ECL and CLOCC and rebuilt ECL as well as defsystem but I'm
> still stuck with the same error:

Not yet. I apologize.  I did not have the time to commit Juanio's
latest patches yet.

>   edi at bird:~ > ecl
>   ECL (Embeddable Common-Lisp) 0.7b
>   Copyright (C) 1984 Taiichi Yuasa and Masami Hagiya
>   Copyright (C) 1993 Giuseppe Attardi
>   Copyright (C) 2000 Juan J. Garcia-Ripoll
>           ECL is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
>   under certain conditions; see file 'Copyright' for details.
>   Type :h for Help.  Top level.
>   > (load "/usr/local/lisp/defsystem_ecl")
>   #P"/usr/local/lisp/defsystem_ecl.so"
>   > mk:*central-registry*
>   Cannot find the external symbol *CENTRAL-REGISTRY* in #<"MAKE" package>.
>   Top level.
>   >>

I will keep this in mind.  When I apply the patches.  I will also post
a note to this list and to the CLOCC News after I upload the pathces.

Cheers

715 Broadway 10th Floor                 fax  +1 - 212 - 995 4122
                    "Hello New York! We'll do what we can!"
                           Bill Murray in `Ghostbusters'.