[Ecls-list] How do I prevent the deletion of the generated C files?

Moshe Goldstein goldmosh at fh.huji.ac.il
Fri Nov 15 03:21:02 UTC 2002

Dear list's members:

I am writing a program composed by parts in C and parts in LISP.
My goal in using ECL is to have the possibility of translating LISP into C,
and then to compile all the components of my programs with gcc and in a
such a way to build a whole executable program.
My question is the following:
Which parameter must I pass to the function compile-file (:cf) in order to
prevent the deletion of  the *.c and *.h generated by ECL (according to the
manual, those files are temporary!!), and also in order to prevent the
execution of gcc immediately after the generation of those C files.

Thanks.
                          Moshe

  Moshe Goldstein
  PhD Student, Fritz Haber Institute
  Physical Chemistry
  The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
  Jerusalem, ISRAEL
  goldmosh at pob.huji.ac.il  / goldmosh at fh.huji.ac.il
  972-2-5669812 (voice)   972-2-5670417 (FAX)  972-2-6585342 (Office at FH)