[Ecls-list] Trying to compile defsystem

Marco Antoniotti marcoxa at cs.nyu.edu
Thu Nov 14 07:53:03 UTC 2002

> From: Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll <worm at arrakis.es>
> Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:08:27 -0800
> Cc: ecls-list at lists.sourceforge.net
>
> On Thursday 14 November 2002 07:05, Marco Antoniotti wrote:
> > Ok.  What is the *feature* list in your implementation?  I need to see
> > that to figure out what is going on.
>
> > *features*
> (:IEEE-FLOATING-POINT :IBM-PC :I386 :BSD :UNIX :DLOPEN :ANSI-CL :CLOS
>     :BOEHM-GC :ECL :COMMON)
>
> Hope this helps.

Yes it does.  You see, I assumed that you kept at least the :kcl
feature in your list.  But you don't.  This means that all the entries
where you see a :KCL conditionalization in MK3 must be dealt with with
care.

> I keep trashing with the logical pathnames. This
> will take a day.

Who doesn't? :)  What implementation are you using?  You know you
could lift the CMUCL one.

Cheers

715 Broadway 10th Floor                 fax  +1 - 212 - 995 4122
                    "Hello New York! We'll do what we can!"
                           Bill Murray in `Ghostbusters'.