[Ecls-list] Misc. fixes
azure at iki.fi
Sat Feb 9 05:27:02 UTC 2002
The current CVS version has some build and installation problems
and even if they weren't there, the resulting ecl_min doesn't work.
The attached patch fixes both issues and changes HTML document
generation to use texi2html instead of makeinfo for better quality
2002-02-09 Hannu Koivisto <azure at iki.fi>
* (install) Now creates infodir if it does not exist.
* (ecl.html) Now uses texi2html instead of makeinfo.
* (ecldev.html) Ditto.
* (clean) Now removes all generated files and directories.
* (si::pathname_translations) Removed local host variable that
clobbered the host parameter.
* Fixed incorrect suffix rules with pattern rules.
* libgc.a is not added to LIBRARIES when using system's Boehm GC.
Please don't send copies of list mail
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2880 bytes
Desc: The patch
More information about the ecl-devel