[Ecls-list] No updates for a week, sorry

worm worm at arrakis.es
Wed Oct 31 08:37:02 UTC 2001

Hi,

as the message above says, I will not be able to perform updates of the
ECLS project for at least a week. The reason is that I am abroad and I
only have www access to the net. ECLS keeps progressing, and I have
many fixes and improvements in the my local CVS repository, but they
have to wait.

Keep watching the list for the 0.5 release message. In the mean time, I
can read mail directed to my old account (see the ECLS web page), and I
keep reading the ecls-list as well.