[dynamic-classes-devel] asdf-install of dynamic-classes is broken

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Mon Sep 1 17:16:01 UTC 2008

Hi Slava ,

My apologies for my delay in responding. I've just pushed a bunch of
minor changes, etc. to various repos and the problem below no longer
occurs (yeah!). If you still see it, it's likely that you are using an
out of date version of asdf-install.

Please let me know if you're still seeing this.

thanks,

--
Gary Warren King, metabang.com
Cell: (413) 559 8738