[dynamic-classes-devel] Re: dynamic-classes-test asd file: copy-paste error?

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Wed Jun 18 03:28:26 UTC 2008

Hi Ken,

You're completely right, the test system was even more than completely
not there.

I'm fixing this now and you should be able to get going again soon.

As for ASDF-Install: older versions of asdf-install had a bug where
they installed every ASD file they found. The latest version of
portable asdf-install doesn't have this problem.

HTH,

(and welcome to Lisp!).

--
Gary Warren King, metabang.com