using PUT method with parameters

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Wed Jul 17 14:00:35 UTC 2013

RFC 2616 says that 'the "multipart/form-data" type has been
specifically defined for carrying form data suitable for processing
via the POST request method,' so I don't think there's an immediate
need to support this content type for other request methods.  I'd say
we should cross this bridge when we come to it - or rather let those
who need it build it... :)