[drakma-devel] error while parsing set cookie containing httponly & secure

Simon Koch simkoc at postfach.it
Sun Jan 6 21:42:30 UTC 2013

I updated the library and it seems to work, thank you for the fix.

Is there any possibility to also show the post data send, when printing
the sent header on standard-out via (setf drakma:*header-stream*
*standard-output*)? Currently only the "normal" headers are shown, without
the post-data part.

Greetings,

Simon