[drakma-devel] A simple Cookie and viewing the actual Post

Michael Minerva minerva at agentsheets.com
Thu Feb 9 21:32:05 UTC 2012

I'm sorry if my question is unclear but I just started using Drakma today and I am not very experienced with http-requests in general.

I am trying to create an http-request that looks something like this:

POST /?q=node/create HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost:8888
Cookie: SESSdc0685ed01f285dab628a3700259e6bc=rCfmWLUeugRQNAQTs14yox_DWqZyGE2fYUS8W24j4co

I tried doing this with a cookie-jar and a cookie but the make-instance of cookie required parameters such as name which I do not have (and did not need when I made the http-request by other means).  I wanted to see the actual http-post that was being created so I could compare it to other successful http-posts and try and find my problem (is this what header-stream might help with)?

--Mike