[drakma-devel] A simple Cookie and viewing the actual Post

Michael Minerva minerva at agentsheets.com
Thu Feb 9 20:41:17 UTC 2012

I just started using drakma today and so far it seems really great but I had a couple quesitons.

First, is it possible to send a simpler for example i want my http-post to have something like this:

Cookie: SESSdc0685ed01f285dab628a3700259e6bc=rCfmWLUeugRQNAQTs14yox_DWqZyGE2fYUS8W24j4co

I tried making a drakma cookie and adding it to a cookie-jar but none of that seemed to work.

Also, is there a way to print the actual post I am sending so I can see what might be wrong with it?

Thanks a lot,

--Mike