[drakma-devel] [patch] Resubmit drakma timeout for sbcl.

Edi Weitz edi at weitz.de
Sun Mar 27 17:48:34 UTC 2011

Hi Erik,

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 8:11 PM, Erik Huelsmann <ehuels at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, there has been some development in usocket in the direction of
> supporting timeouts. On platforms where timeouts are not supported, an
> UNSUPPORTED-FEATURE condition is signalled. If that's ignored,
> everything should just continue without the timeout settings.
>
> If the above is not good enough, could you indicate what more needs to
> happen to make it so?

I didn't know that usocket supports timeouts now.  I was assuming it
didn't because the OP resubmitted an old patch.

>From your description it sounds as if this should be exactly what
Drakma needs, so if someone wants to send a patch to integrate this
usocket functionality (assuming this is in a released version) with
Drakma, please go ahead.  <http://weitz.de/patches.html>

Thanks,
Edi.