[drakma-devel] SOCKS5 proxy support

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sun Aug 8 15:16:16 UTC 2010

Thanks.  Generally, that looks fine to me except for a few stylistic
changes I'd like to have.  I think that what you have now (i.e. #1
from the three options) is the best way to integrate this with Drakma.
 I'm not too familiar with SOCKS5, so I'll have to trust you that this
works and doesn't break anything else.

As for style issues, here are some:

1. The new package should be defined in packages.lisp.

2. All calls to error should use defined and exported conditions,
either inherited from drakma-condition or from a new base class
socks5-condition.

3. HTML documentation and integration with the system definition is
missing from the diff.

See also here: http://weitz.de/patches.html

Thanks again,
Edi.