[drakma-devel] http-request returns a binary array...

Joshua TAYLOR tayloj at cs.rpi.edu
Sun Mar 8 01:54:04 UTC 2009

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Andrei Stebakov <lispercat at gmail.com> wrote:
> I got
> bordeaux-threads_0.5.1
> chunga-1.0.0
> cl-who-0.11.1
> drakma-1.0.0
> flexi-streams-1.0.7
> hunchentoot-1.0.0
> trivial-gray-streams-2008-11-02
> usocket-0.4.1
>
> Still got that binary...

(To be clear, I'm not a DRAKMA dev; I'm just chiming in since I had a
similar issue.) What platform are you using? Since you mention
usocket, I'd guess you're not on LispWorks. I ran into old versions of
libraries when I was running on CCL, but after updating all the way
tough, ended up with:

DRAKMA 1.0.0
CL+SSL (no version number)
FLEXI-STREAMS and FLEXI-STREAMS-TEST 1.0.7
TRIVIAL-GRAY-STREAMS 2008-11-02
CFFI 0.10.4
BABEL 0.3.0
ALEXANDRIA 0.0.0
TRIVIAL-FEATURES 0.4
USOCKET 0.4.1
SPLIT-SEQUENCE 20011114.1
CHUNGA 1.0.0
CL-BASE64 and CL-BASE64-TESTS  3.3.2
PURI and PURI-TESTS 1.5.1

(and, for the record , under LispWorks it's (with the same version numbers):

DRAKMA
FLEXI-STREAMS and FLEXI-STREAMS-TEST
TRIVIAL-GRAY-STREAMS
CHUNGA
CL-BASE64 and CL-BASE64-TESTS
PURI and PURI-TESTS)

I guess I can't really be of any help, but maybe if any of those
version numbers look newer than the ones you've got, it can be a
starting point for you.

Best luck to you, //JT